A Bean-To-Bar Primer To Making Chocolate At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Cocoa Chocolate Truffles Recipe
These decadent cocoa chocolate truffles are a quick and easy treat. The rich chocolate flavor comes from the creamy ganache filling, which is made with semisweet chocolate, heavy cream, and unsweetened cocoa powder. They're ideal for a special occasion or as a present for a friend.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Heat the heavy cream in a medium saucepan over medium heat until it begins to simmer.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate chips until they are melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Combine the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, salt, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and chill for at least 2 hours, or until firm enough to handle.
- Form the mixture into small balls with a small cookie scoop or spoon.
- To decorate, roll each ball in cocoa powder, powdered sugar, or chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate the truffles in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Chocolate Balls Accessories
Mrs. Anderson's Baking Chocolate Molds
Encyclopedia Of Chocolate
Semi Sphere Silicone Molds For Making Chocolate
Chocolate Balls Recipes
Dark Chocolate Pistachio Truffles Recipe
Homemade Chocolate Truffle Balls Recipe
Homemade Chocolate Caramel Eggs Recipe
Chocolate Caramel Truffles Recipe