Safe for use in the Freezer, Microwave and Oven, These Chocolate Molds Are Ideal for Any Home Baker
Chocolate Cinnamon Truffles Recipe
These decadent chocolate cinnamon truffles are perfect for any occasion. Semisweet chocolate, cocoa powder, and cinnamon combine to make a rich and flavorful truffle that is sure to impress.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the chocolate chips and heavy cream in a medium saucepan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the cocoa powder, cinnamon, and vanilla extract after the pan has been removed from the heat.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and chill for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- Scoop the mixture into small balls with a teaspoon and roll them in powdered sugar, then in cocoa powder, to coat.
- Place the truffles on the prepared baking sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Refrigerate the truffles in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Chocolate Balls Accessories
Silicone Hot Chocolate Bomb Molds
Wilton Chocolate Melting Pot
Chocolate Balls Recipes
Chocolate Bark with Mixed Nuts Recipe
Cherry Chocolate Bark Recipe
Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Bark Recipe
Espresso Chocolate Bark Recipe