The Perfect Kitchen Tool for Melting Chocolate Quickly and Easily
Brigadeiro Chocolate Bites Recipe
Brigadeiro Chocolate Bites are a traditional Brazilian confection made with condensed milk, cocoa powder, and butter. These little bites are rolled in chocolate sprinkles and make a tasty and simple dessert.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk, cocoa powder, and unsalted butter in a medium saucepan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the mixture thickens and begins to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Roll the mixture into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter, with your hands.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the chocolate sprinkles.
- To coat, roll each ball in the sprinkles.
- Brigadeiro bites can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Chocolate Balls Accessories
Encyclopedia Of Chocolate
Semi Sphere Silicone Molds For Making Chocolate
Silicone Hot Chocolate Bomb Molds
Chocolate Balls Recipes
Homemade Chocolate Caramel Eggs Recipe
Chocolate Caramel Truffles Recipe
Chocolate Cornflakes Balls Recipe
Homemade Chocolate Marzipan Truffles Recipe