From Bean To Bar To S'Mores, Shipped Right to Your Door
Marble Chocolate Bars Recipe
These Marble Chocolate Bars are a delectable blend of chocolate and vanilla flavors that are ideal for a sweet snack or dessert.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using cooking spray, grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Incorporate the egg and vanilla extract.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the butter mixture until completely combined.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or over low heat in a saucepan, stirring occasionally.
- Incorporate the cocoa powder until smooth.
- Stir half of the dough into the melted chocolate until thoroughly combined.
- In the prepared baking pan, evenly distribute the chocolate dough.
- Spread the remaining dough evenly on top of the chocolate dough.
- 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the pan to cool completely before cutting into bars.
Chocolate Bars Accessories
Silicone Hot Chocolate Bomb Molds
Wilton Chocolate Melting Pot
Chocolate Bars Recipes
Chocolate Fudge Balls Recipe
Cinnamon Truffles Recipe
Coconut Oatmeal Balls Recipe
White Chocolate Truffles Recipe