Essential Recipes And Techniques, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Chocolate Bark Recipe
This homemade chocolate bark is a tasty and simple treat that is ideal for satisfying your sweet tooth. It's impossible to resist the combination of rich chocolate, crunchy nuts, and sweet dried fruit.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt the chocolate chips, stirring frequently.
- When the chocolate has melted, pour it onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it out with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the melted chocolate with the chopped nuts, dried fruit, and sea salt.
- Using a spatula or your hands, gently press the toppings into the chocolate.
- Refrigerate the baking sheet for at least 1 hour to allow the chocolate to set.
- When the chocolate has hardened, break it into pieces and serve.
Chocolate Bark Accessories
Silicone Hot Chocolate Bomb Molds
Wilton Chocolate Melting Pot
Chocolate Bark Recipes
Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Shards Recipe
Cinnamon Dark Chocolate Bark Recipe
Homemade Dark Chocolate Bark Recipe
Hazelnut Chocolate Bark Recipe